Orgasm enhancing cream.....Review!

I promised I would let everyone know about the orgasm enhancing cream that I bought and asked about a few weeks ago. So the verdict is in....This stuff works and it works well. It usually takes me a long time to work up to it whereas my husband can turn on in 2 minutes. This cream puts me up there with him. We started and finished in about 6 minutes last night. How fun! Its just so difficult to put forth the energy sometimes and knowing that I don't have to work so hard makes it way more appealing. Its not a replacement for intimacy so don't forget to have times just for that but if youre looking to just get it over and done...This will work. I got it at walmart. Just wanted to share.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• What enhancement cream? Walmart? In the condom/lube section? Is there more than one kind? If so, name of the one that worked would be nice :) Thanks in Advance
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Yes.Details...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Yes in the condom/preg test section. Its called Finally and its in a very small tube. Its the only one I have seen at walmart but I know they do have other kinds that are sold at adult stores. It just makes it a whole lot more accessible when you can pick it up with your groceries....LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Thank you, I'll have to head right on out there today lol Hubby is working out of town so when he gets home this weekend I have a sneaking feeling it's not going to last long lol Thanks
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• The instructions say its non hormonal and theres no side effects by using it. You just put a small fingertip amt on the clitoral area and in about 5 minutes it begins to kick in. It feels like your so turned on that you just have to climax or you are going to explode.....(its a good feeling). Because it doesn't take me too long, then DH can wait unti I am done. Its more for orgasms that occur in the clitoral area and not the vaginal area. Theres a difference. I am still experiementing with it. Have fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Wow! How have I never heard of this before?? Is it expensive??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Well men have viagra.Some 30 somethings take it so why not? Enjoy life to the fullest. There is no shame in that.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• well?

thanks for sharing...but what is the name to this cream?

shrugging

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Its called Finally and its about $6 or so. I ended up getting 2 tubes in the box.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Looks like I need to do some grocery shopping =)
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 11:51 AM on Jan. 15, 2009