stay at home mom job that doesn't cost money?

im a stay at home mom but we need a 2nd income now...isn't there a legitement (spelling) work from home jobsite out there that doesn't have a start up fee??

connorsmommy418

Asked by connorsmommy418 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sent you a pm w/ some info.. Hope it helps!
    owalker

Answer by owalker at 9:52 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Hey Mama,

I don't know of any work from home opportunity that doesn't cause anything. But I have been with Shaklee for over a year and for $39.95 as a Distributor it has helped my family live healthier and stay healthy. Interested in learning more, go to www.jenniferzaranis.com. Best of luck in your search
    Jennielee_1975

Answer by Jennielee_1975 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• If you are looking for a work at home JOB, I have several resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs listed here:

http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/freelance_work_telecommute_jobs

Be sure to review the ENTIRE page.  Hope you find this information helpful...

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• DiamondCreek Candles!!! It's free to sign up and you can do this from home. You don't have to carry any inventory or make phone calls if you don't want to. Check out the link below and let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Yes definately!  Check out www.stuffformoms.info.  I suggest several options for working at home.  I think you might find something you like!

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I sell Pure Romance products. Although, you do have to buy your demo kit; if it doesn't work out you'll have ALOT of fun with your new items. LOL. I love my job and it allows me to set my schedule. I never miss birthdays, school related projects, friend get togethers, etc. It has truly been my lifesaver and it allows me to have a 'girls night out' !

www.tracyhartman.pureromance.com
    hartmancrew05

Answer by hartmancrew05 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2009