Are there any tips on things I can do to help go full term after a premie baby?

My son was 4 weeks early, not much but I've heard that its likely this baby will be early too.

Selina08

Asked by Selina08 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There is a possibility that your next baby will be early as well and all you can do to try to prevent this from happening again is to follow all of your doctor's orders, take your vitamin daily, eat healthily and stay as active as you can unless/until your ob/gyn advises against too much activity. Good luck:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I looked on the March of Dimes website, because they are full of resources. Here are a couple sites that I found: Preterm Labor, Causes of pre-term labor

This is from StorkNet. This is Associated Content. This is from Pregnancy.org. This is a forum at Gather.com.

I hope some of this helps.

reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My son was 5wks early my daughter that was born 17m after he was born at 38 wks andmy new baby who was born 12m after my daughter was born at 38wks too. Just relax and do stress about it it helps a lot. You will be fine and so will your baby.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 12:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2009