Need some spice in my marriage...

I'm looking for ways to spice up my marriage, in all aspects of it. Any suggestions will help! Thanks :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As for the other ways...you could leave little love notes around the house. Something simple like, "honey, I wanted to remind you just how much I appreciate all you do for us." Something like that. Make him his favorite dinner....or let him have a half hour when he gets home from work to unwind before he helps around the house. Take out the garbage for him a time or two without asking him to do it...or make him coffee and bring it to him. Hmm? Is there a hobby that the two of you can do together? If you like being outside and the weather permits...go for a walk, don't say anything and just hold hands. The best advice I can give though, is to look at what you two did together before you got married...why not try to bring some of that back?
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 10:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I think that you should have an honest conversation with your husband and fantasies. See what he has always wanted. Then if it is possible and you are willing...send the kids with relatives for a night or weekend (if possible) and surprise him with fulfilling that fantasy.

What about buying a nice sweet card....and then on the inside write him a steamy note on the inside with details in what YOU want HIM to do to/for you.

Hmm, whatelse? What about a sexy photo of you? It doesn't have to be raunchy. How about you wearing one of his favorite sport jerseys and nothing else...or one of his button down shirts...or something along that line?
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You could always send the kids away with a babysitter for a night and cook him dinner in a nighty?

Blindfold him and feed him in candlelight? Give sensual massages? Surprise him with tickets or an event or concert or something similar that he has been wanting to go to...
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Just remember that they are more visual...you know your husband....use something that is unexpected but you know he would love. They also have a lot of different books and videos for couples, so that is something else you could try. But above all....HAVE FUN.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Thanks for all those suggestions! Very helpful!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You could send him a pantygram... its a little note tied to a thong that he gets in the mail... he has to go online to read the mess. if you buy on, but check out the site and come up with your own pantygram... My So was so shocked when he got a box in the mail with a pair of panty's in it... He couldnt even tell me what it was... I acted like I had no clue.. than he read the note I attached and he was more than willing toi try out tthe little stroy I had created ;-) Good Luck!! Just be sure he gets the mail!!! If you have any ?'s about the pantygram you can e-mail me!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 10:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I always like to hide from my husband when he comes home from work and then jump up and scare him when he walks by. It gets us into a fit of laughter every time and keeps us happy all day for some reason. I know it is really silly and probably only works for us, but it works.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2009