Anyone due in March?

I'm due March 7th :)
What's your due date, is this your first child, and how are you feeling? Nervous, excited, worried? Tell me about it !

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 10:08 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• March 17th and it can't get here quick enough for me
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 10:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• March 6 for me. I belong to a fabulous group called "Due in March 2009"...you should apply to it. There is NO drama and we are all very close in there. Check it out!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 10:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I know 3 people due in March. My sister is due March 10th, My husband's boss and his wife are due March 11th, and my son's preschool teacher is due March 15th. Was June a boring month or something?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:18 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'm not due in March but I may go that far. My last child was due Feb 17 but didn't arrive until Feb 28. This baby is due Feb 14 so maybe I'll end up with a March baby.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 11:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• march 3rd i hope he will stay in there for three extra days and be born on my moms bday that would be kinda sweet but she wants her bday to her self well family kinda way she knows theres alot of people with march 6th as there bday but no one close to her .. this is my second baby my daughter was born in dec. of 2007 i have been having braxton hicks for the past 6 days and hurting and im worried
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• March ninth! This is my first child and I am so excited!!!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'm due with baby number 2 on March 17th.. Scheduled C-section.. ( which is a BIG reason I am nervous!) the whole spinal scares the crap outta me! other than that super excited.. our other baby is not reall a baby he is 6 years old so he has been an only child for a while now.. I am not sure how he is going to do.. He is SO excited to be a big brother though and is especially excited because the baby is a boy! He is great with other little kids so I think he will do fine! I am just worried about sharing my time.. I don't want our oldest to feel left out :(
    akbogan

Answer by akbogan at 11:43 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• march 11th! this is my first and im so excited and cant wait but scared to bc the father isnt around and is a horrible person to us now.
    metallicakh39

Answer by metallicakh39 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• MARCH 6 is my due date but i have a feeling shes going to come earlier!! I am excited but worried at the same time. this is my first. i am just so paranoid if my pregnancy is going to b ok.
    Momy2be954

Answer by Momy2be954 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• March 12th. I'm so excited! I was nervous in the very beginning, but as time has progressed I realize that this girl is coming whether or not I'm ready or anxious about it. I am actually excited to go into labor and see it as a huge challenge for myself! I've already decorated her room and will be having a shower this weekend and next! I can't wait!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jan. 15, 2009