okay how weird is this.. might be TMI

I haven't had a period since September! (After I quit taking birth control that i was only on for a few months) I've taken many tests all negative. Went to the doctor because of some really bad pains on my sides by my ovaries I was having, Dr said she didn't feel anything abnormal but ordered me an ultrasound for monday to make sure. (she gave me apreg test also that they had also negative) (also tested me for some kind of std came back negative which i knew it would, i've only been with my hubby and he's only ever been with me

NOW the past few days I swear it feels like there is a baby inside me moving.. I'm not imagining this. Now I'm not saying its a baby. But what the heck could that be(its not gas i know this difference LOL) It is the freaking strangest thing ever.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Health

• Sometimes our mind or body plays tricks on us... It is terrible when that happens! Otherwise do you feel Well?? Only you & your Dr. can figure that out I guess!! Its the Wierd feeling of not understanding & knowing isn't it? I
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• what do you think it could be?? is the question
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Are you having any other symptoms? What about getting in touch with the doctor again. I know that there have been times when I thought I was pregnant, and was so stressed over it that I was "getting" symptoms. You're best bet though is to go to the doctor again and really sit down with her and tell her that you are getting concerned. And that if you aren't pregnant...then what is going on and what can you do about it. Good luck.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 10:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• she told me that she doesn't start getting concerned until i go 6 months w/out a period which would be march. i have an ultra sound to make sure nothing is wrong on monday.. but i'm just getting like anxious now because of these feelings. =\ LOL I know its only a few days away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2009