Anyone else not care about the Israel-Gaza thing?!?!

I know i don't and i'm getting sick of seeing questions about it lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I more worried about my country and whats going to happen to it....i feel bad for them but its not like this is the first time they had to deal with this stuff.... why do we have to be the police for everyone?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Just remember that you are lucky enough to live in a part of the world where you don't have to care... thousands in Israel and Palestine are not that fortunate!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I am tired of The Expert Drama seeker out there.

It doesn't matter if you have a differing opinion.

She will only accept hers.

So why does she ask? TO START DRAMA

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• It's not that I don't care, it's just that I can honestly see both sides. Since I can't "pick a side" the whole situation just ends up making my head spin.
    Gretchen2876

Answer by Gretchen2876 at 10:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• OP HERE
    I guess that is why i'm tired of hearing about it. Because I know its her!! And I know i'm fortunate. But I get tired of that drama. And its just like, oh feel bad for me give me pity. Thats just how i feel it is wiht her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• OMG yes, it's so annoying. I'd much rather talk about the Obama's new dog.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Everyone is trying to keep warm in middle America right now, it's not like the war over there is new or anything. It's like the JCPenney white sale, it happens every 35 days. I care for Israel, but have no great need to be overtaken in my daily routine or worries over it.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I care. However, no matter what you voice, someone will jump down your throat. And it is an issue that doesn't directly effect me contacting my elected officials and voicing my opinion for change. The solution to this problem cannot be solved on Cafe Mom and seems to bring out some hate and (i agree) some drama.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• It is funny that she has to post anonymous. Can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• There are a lot of people who post anon on here and on both sides of this topic. It's their choice I guess. Obviously CM put it here for a reason. I do believe some abuse the power of the button when they want to be rude or start bashing.

patientmama

Answer by patientmama at 11:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2009