wisdom tooth.. help

i got two of them coming out at the same time and pushing all my teeth together. my whole gum is hurting and i have sleeless nights and tylenol DOES NOT help.

on top of everything im half way through my pregnancy and super scared of dentists.
can you share experience? how bad was it? and did anyone get it done while prenant?

glossyblack

Asked by glossyblack at 10:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had mine removed after my 3rd child was born. I hate the dentist as well and went to them and said, "I really do not like coming here, if I need them removed please put me to sleep" They were very nice about this and I did not have a hard time when they did get removed.

I would check with them and see what they can do for you know. I would also talk to you DR and see if there is anything they can give you for the pain.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I had one removed when I was 5 months pregnant w/ my daughter... I know its very painful! Good luck..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 10:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i ended up having mine removed after my daughter was born cause i didn't want to take a chance of the sleeping gas hurting her i know this is very painful try putting some baby orajel on them it may help i know it did for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I had all 4 of mine taken out when I was 6 weeks pregnant- I didn't think it was that bad at all.. Everyone made it seem like it was the end of the world but I didn't think it hurt that much at all.. Good luck!! You will be fine! Dentist aren't as terrible as people make them!! I am a dental assistant and I see people everyday that are terrified and I can't figure out why.. It isn't any different then going to a reg dr.. he just specializes in teeth instead of the human body.. Good luck!! You will do fine!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2009