Anyone tried online surveys to make money?

I visited makemoneywithsurveys.net. You do surveys on products like Nike, Burger King, Adidas,etc. You have to pay 38 dollars to get started, but that is the only thing you ever have to pay it seems. You take the surveys and they send you a check--you won't make lots--but it just helps to supp your income. I am thinking about doing this--anyone tried this?

hw1977

Asked by hw1977 at 10:35 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes I do some surveys with a company called Pinecone Research and they pay me $3 for every survey I complete. I also do have to do a few questionnaires that I am not compensated for.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I found them to be too much of a hassel. I have had to sign up for things and pay money out of pocket just to get the survey...and then the money coming in wasn't worth it. I wasn't happy doing that. I have heard that some people like it and it works for them, I'm just not one of them.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Nope. Never pay a fee. If they ask for money it's a scam. You can find all the good companies here:  http://www.surveypolice.com/rankings and sign up for them yourself.  Well, most of them.  Some you have to be invited to join.

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Oh no no no, never pay a fee, espcially for survey jobs. CLICK HERE for FREE ways to make money.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I have done them and I think they are a huge waste of time. I didn't make anythign and I wasted tons of time. Also, it is not a buisness so you shouldn't have to pay anything. Since it asked you to pay, it is a scam.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 12:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I participate in an online program (for free) and like it b/c they send me stuff in my email and I get paid a few cents for every email I read (or don't read, just click on it!), plus you get a little more for completing surveys (only if you want to & only ones that you choose to do) and if you shop through their site (at common stores) you can get paid, too. It doesn't pay a ton, granted, but I'm on here anyway, so why not? I mean, extra cash is extra cash, right?
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Hi,

You should never pay for a job or to get surveys.  For a business that is different.  I am doing surveys and GPT offers and I never had to pay any thing.  Check out my site for some of the companies I have used and gotten paid from at www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose

take care,

dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 12:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Never pay for them! There is no need to be paying. I work on a few different survey site, and have never paid a dime and made hundreds of dollars in just a few months. PM me for some sites, or go check out my page.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Tip #1 never pay out for anything.  They should be paying you.  If you check out www.stuffformoms.info and look at what I suggest, I think you'll be happy with my ideas.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2009