anyone actually lose weight with the wiifit or toned their body??

I just gone one and i was wondering if it actually works

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes! I love it! I do it twice a day for an hour. I gained a few pounds during the holidays, and I've already lost the weight and I've toned my most of my body except my arms...
    xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• No but I never stuck to it either... but had I a probably would of. That things was fun and it had me sweating before I even realized it. I borrowed it from a realtive after I had my baby but they wanted it back so I couldn't stick to it :(
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:43 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Ive never personally done it, but I have a friend who has. She loves it! She uses it for an hour each day and says it is just like a regular work out. Shes only been using it since Christmas and already said she can see the difference in her muscle tone...I dont think shes lost too much weight yet though...
    ariel_n

Answer by ariel_n at 12:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Hmmmm.............maybe i'm gonna have to go and get that, lol.
    Stephanie15

Answer by Stephanie15 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2009