Do you and your boyfriend sleep in the same bed when your kids are there?

Just curious about if any of you sleep with your boyfriend when your kids are at the house? I know alot of people live with their boyfriends but Im talking about when your dating and in a serious relationship. I am 41 have 3 kids and divorced. My boyfriend and I have been together for two years and at first we didnt sleep in the same room but over time we have. My mom was here this week and making comments about it to me. He is the only person Im seeing its not like I have all these different men in and out. Whats your take on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think that if you know this relationship is going to be for the longhaul, and you aren't dating other guys...I don't see the problem. As long as he isn't a guy that will be in and out of your lives. As for your mom...just remind her that you are an adult...and that if you feel what you were doing was going to cause some damage then you wouldn't do it. Or you could always yes her to death and just go about what works for you.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I dont see the problem..If your kids like him then its no big deal.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2009