Does this song remind anyone else of pregnancy?

"Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea..." ----- The Pepto Bismol song... Because I'm really thinking that if someone added in "frequent urination, psychotic mood swings, and bloating", we'd have a pregnancy theme song! LoL... Can you tell that I feel like CRAP today?!?

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 10:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that is so true i think a pregnant women wrote that for them in her first few months lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• That's funny. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well...but you are 100% right. Feel better.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• omg that is soo funny,. when i read your title i was thinking oh i don't know why i am even bothering i probably never heard the song anyways.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• LMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jan. 15, 2009