Whats a good way to put yourself into labor?

youngmommi2be

Asked by youngmommi2be at 11:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I tried everything. Walking, sex, jumping jacks, spicy food..... with all of my kids. Only 1 wasn't late only because I was induced on my due date. Although walking probably does help (I may have been way later had I not walked), your baby will come when he/she is ready!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• WALK!!!!!!!!!! They always tell you to walk to speed things up. or they put you on bed rest to keep you from starting it. but walk if you want to try to get it started. I walked up and down the hallway while washing clothes since i didn't want to go to far.
    tazzyt19

Answer by tazzyt19 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I wasn't trying to go into labor but twelve days before I was due, my DH and I had sex. 24 hours later I went into labor. A girlfriend of mine wanted to go into labor (she was realllly uncomfortable!) and sex worked for her as well.
    Kajon

Answer by Kajon at 1:00 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Honestly - in less than 2 hours after having doggie style sex I went into labor. By the time I got to the hospital I was dilated to a 4.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• well the trick that worked for me honestly .... was castrol oil but it puts u through hard labor... lol.. very bad but it works well and good =)
    ROSMC

Answer by ROSMC at 2:36 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• The only answer I have for you is why the hurry? You will go into labor when you are (the baby) is ready. I just dont get why so many moms rush the process.
    mattnrileysmum

Answer by mattnrileysmum at 9:16 AM on Jul. 28, 2008