Should I go to the doctor for my toenail infection?

I've been trying to treat my toenail fungus for the past 6 months... I've used vinegar and water and then I tried tea tree oil.... it got better for a little while, but now its worse and my big toe is getting pretty bad now too.... I really didn't want to go to the doc, but I think I may have to.... what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Health

• Try soaking your toes nails in Listerine and continue to use the tea tree oil.

Now do you by any chance a an ingrown toenail if so get someone to trim the corner of it so it will stop putting pressure into you flesh of your toe.

The doctor might just put you on medication for starters Lamasil or whatever works for you.

I hope you feel better.good luck

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:57 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I like the first response. If that doesnt help go to doc. Under the nail infections can be dangerous.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2009