Hemerrage?

So I just had my baby 3 days ago.
All natural, water birth.
After words I was givin a bottle of warm water to squeeze on my privates to make sure i dont get a blood clot or somthing..

What does it feel like to those of you who have had one?
The pain would be in my uterus right?
My pain is in my upper right rib cage.. Sore and cramplike.
Maybe in just recovering.

What do you think?

BayB

Asked by BayB at 10:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Health

• Call your dr, just to be safe.
    candiccane

Answer by candiccane at 11:15 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• That's not a hemmorage. A hemorrage doesn't feel like anything. It's uncontrollable bleeding. You'd simply be light headed and tired, you might even faint. You'd know if you had one because blood would be soaking everything(I've had two). My last birth was a natural homebirth and the pain honestly sounds normal from any birth. It's likely just your body adjusting to the lack of baby there. Your muscles should calm down soon and if you are worried give your midwife a call to help ease your fears.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009