alright ladies its time.

okay so i don't know where it came from. but i have decided that i am going to clean clean clean tomorrow. i am going to wash down all the walls in the house and alll the cupboards in the kitchen and clean out alll the closets and move the furniture and clean behind that.i know crazy huh? lol so it is time to have fun on here today cuz i probably won't hve time to be on here tomorrow. so who is going to start?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Put that kid of yours to work...LOL
    Anonymous

• man jodi, now what am i supposed to do tomorrow/!?!??!? you ruin all my fun
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Arg, I have soo much to do....even today..but I'm "stuck" on here.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 10:57 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• well ash i don't know. i guess you'll have to talk to the............oh forget it. lol well the kids will be home tomorrow so they can help so i will find some time to jump on and check in on you.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• you better!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• OMG! I feel like I am hearing myself...lol that is so weird I say this to myself everyday.

I say this and I just start and never finish, I just want to put a match to it or just throw everything away. I hope you follow through because I can't seem to start.  :(

It's no fun, I heard to start alittle at a time so you won't get overwhelmed and give up. GLsweepingwashing dishesand so on.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i promise i will check in on you ash. and thanks for the motivation butterfly. no i will do it. it needs done and like i said the kids can help. it is the basement i am going to have trouble with lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• hey can I hire you to clean my house lol I have wood floors and hate to mop all the time lol thank god my bedrooms have carpet lol and thank god for the swifter lol

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'll be thinking about you.... no I won't..... well, yes I will, I'll be thinking that I should be so great and do the same thing.... but I won't be doing it.... I do have to do laundry and mop floors and the toilets could stand a scrubbing.... ahhh crap.... look what you've started... But that's okay, maybe I'll get the procrastination out of the way today. In that case I guess I owe you a Thank You! Okay, I'll settle on that. Thank you.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:18 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• haha that is so funny I was going to do that today... and yet here I am :) Oh well it's only 1 here I still have time. Have fun tomorrow!

sweeping

lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2009