what has your child realized they had that they didn't know they had?

lol my daughter just realized she has a shadow. the sun is shining in through the bay window and she found her shadow. she keeps chasing it. lol what did your children discover recently?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:03 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Now grown and in Afghanistan, my son realized one day that the pebbles at the day care fit up his nose. He had chronic ear infections and when he became clogged, I kept saying,"We're going to have to take you to Dr. Ames and find out what's wrong." I said that for about a week when, out of the blue, he looked at me and said (with a big 3 year old smile on his face), "I have a rock up my nose.) My body froze because at that moment everything made sense. I took him to the doctor and they didn't bat an eye. The nurse told me they had a little girl in the week before who had a bean sprout from her ear! The bath water had moistened it enough to let it sprout!. The doctor told him that from that time on, the only thing allowed in his nose was his elbow!
    jimbosmom

Answer by jimbosmom at 1:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I love the shadow thing - it is so cute when they find that. My twins just realized they can scream/yell really loud just to make noise, not because they are upset - they love it, but I don't!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i loved when Mason realized he had fingers. He would just sit there and look at them forever.. lol :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• yea i was real happy when bailey realized that her finger fit in her nose. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• that he can burp whenever he wants.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• lol my Ca'lin sticks her finger up hers all the time ewww...I get so mad at her

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• lol heres one you know the show ....I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry ...the part were he says...woo woo girls day ...well Ca'lin says that all the time when we are at the store people look at me like I /she are crazy lol

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• heyyy sunkist. whats up girl. been pretty calm on here today if you know what i mean?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• sunkist i/she = we. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• lol lack of sleep lol yes it does seem calm lol

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 15, 2009