• In the Spotlight:

When you see a hunk on tv, calendar, posters...etc?

Do you think he is gay? Well my dh thinks so I tell him you are just jealous and he says its true, why would a man want to spend so much time on themselves like that.
I kinda understand what he is saying. My dh is a hunk to me but he doesn't look like that. He is more manly not like the pretty boys they just pose and look sexy.
What can they really do for you? Other than look and be sexy. I need the bills to be paid and food on the table a roof over my head. Hmm? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yea alot of them have to be gay... there just too pretty lol....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• lolI agree looks dont help pay the bills most times but I think my man is sexy to I think that everyone woman fells their man is sexy even if others dont agree

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Sounds like your DH is insecure. Does he think all hot women that model are gay too? I don't understand. And FWIW, all that modeling money would sure pay the bills! I don't think they are all gay at all, I think that's ridiculous and who cares if they are, its not like we're going to date them, we're just looking at them. If modeling is their career, sure they are going to work on it, just like women do, with dieting, exercise, grooming....
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2009