I need help with weaning my 2 yr old from the bottle.

Okay so I am pregnant with #2. I don't plan on BFing this one and know that this baby will use bottles. (I have to be on meds that are not okay while BFing-please, no bashing!) I have horrible anxiety and my DD has had a lot of feeding problems which is why we have kept her on the bottle for so long. She gone through a ton of testing and no answers have been given. She wakes up in the middle of the night still wanting bottles. I dont know what to do. My DH doesn't think its a big deal, but I want to wean her. Im afraid she'll regress with the new baby and flip out bc she doesnt have a bottle. And truthfully, being high risk pregnant, I dont feel like going through the anxiety right now of her flipping out for days on end about a bottle-especially when they'll be reintroduced to our next baby shortly. Can ANYONE tell me what to do? The formula is so freakin expensive and we're tired of waking up in the middle of the night.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No answers yet