I'm 19 and married and people are always schocked when I say I'm married or when they see my ring! What are some answers I can say when they act shocked or tell me I'm so young?!

I'm happy to be married. And this is not a look at me i'm young and married or anything like that question. What I don't understand is no one makes a big deal when they find out I have a son, just when I'm married. I'm sooo sick of it. LoL I don't care what they think, I'm just looking for answers or remarks I can say when they say.. OMG YOUR MARRIED YOUR JUST A BABY, or YOUR SOOO YOUNG or HOW OLD ARE YOU12?! OMG IS THAT A WEDDING RING?! SHUT UP YOUR MARRIED.

i've heard all these and more.

Also then they ask well how long have you been married? I say since july and all of a sudden they're like ohhh ok. like that makes it all better. IM JUST ANNOYED haha

LOL it just gets annoying. I don't see what the big deal is!!!

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If it were an older woman I would say, "I notice that you don't have a ring...were you doing dishes today?" LMAO. Sometimes people are just jealous. If you were blessed enough to find the man of you dreams at an early age and didn't have to push your way through a**holes to finally find him that is great. Congratulations and just always keep a witty come back up your sleeve:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i would say well would you feel better if i had my child out of wedlock? and the father wasn't around to help support him?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I understand what you are saying. I know that when I got married I was 22, I just looked really young. I think that people are so surprised because marriage has gone by the way side these days. It is almost like people are more okay with you having a child then being married. I know that this is totally crazy, just true.

Maybe you should try and let it go. I can not think of anything other to say. Sorry about that.

Good Luck and try not to let people get to you maybe they are just jealous.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• or you could just say yea i maybe young but my mason sleeps through the night. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• yeah Jodi I agree I would be proud of myself I had my first at 17 and was not married and took a lot of heat I think they are just haters lol kudos to you

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• well u dont have to tell them all your info lolz im 21 and i been married for about a year and its bad for me too cuz i guess i still look so young ppl think im like 14 or 16 i once told a person my ring was a mood ring and laughed and walked away =p but really it none of ppl business and they alway think that just because were young there is no chance for our marriages to last but i dont agtree with that enjoy your life and let ppl think wat they want
    mommiediap

Answer by mommiediap at 11:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Nobody has said anything to me and I'm 19 and married o.o weird. I would probably just be like "yup, i'm married". I don't think thats as weird as going to the grocery store and someone comes up and starts talking to you and your hubby about your baby and acting like they know you and when they walk away neither you nor your hubby had any idea who the person was, lmao. People are just strange. Laugh it off. =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• yeah top that one lol
    sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• woo hoo i got one right. sunkist said so.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I got married at 18 so I know how you feel
    mona4k

Answer by mona4k at 11:39 AM on Jan. 15, 2009