My 3 year old son is still sick with a cold. Its been 2 weeks, what can I do?

I did take my son to the doctor but they didn't give me much info on what to do. He was in and out of the hospital last year and in and out of doctors offices and the walk ins.

Matthew12

Asked by Matthew12 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Kids' Health

• What kind of cold is it? I'm assuming since you've taken him to the doctor that they aren't too worried about it?

We've all had a nice cough, runny nose thing going on for weeks now. You can't really medicate for everything so sometimes you just have to tough it out. Part of it is probably the weather. Unless he's really bad off I'd suggest just letting it run it's course with as little about of medicine intervention as possible.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• my kids were always sick - this year they are less sick. I give them 1 oz of bb - a whole food liquid organic supplement. Endorced by over 6000 doctors - I haven't had to give them breathing treatments in 9 + months and my middle son suffered from chronic diahrea since he was 1 1/2 and he has gained 2 lbs in 3 mon. and is 95% better.

my web-site www.Healthy4body.com I give them 1 oz a day. there is also a live doctors call every thursday night - I can give you that information as well just pm me.

I also had 15 years of abnormal paps - I just got a normal one. I have been taking 4 oz for 11 mo.

Sandy
    nma928

Answer by nma928 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 21, 2009