Does anyone else HATE Pooh anything?

I am 8 months pregnant and kind of want to put at the bottom of my baby shower invitations "No Pooh bear merchandise at all, please!" hahaha

I don't know why I hate it so much.
Anyone else not like him?

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hate pooh his voice drives me crazyyyyyyyyyyy sounds like a old man or something
    Anonymous

• Me! I don't know what it is, but I don't like anything with characters on it, pooh, minnie, mickey, none of them!
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I frigging hate winnie the pooh. I was so angry when I pooh stuff for my son when I was pregnant or when he was a baby. Now, my son it 21 months old and he loves the show "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" or something like that on the Disney Channel. (Of course he would love that show!!) Oh well, at least it isn't as annoying a Yo-Gabba-Gabba or some of the other stuff that is on TV!!
    But anyways, I so hate Pooh!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 11:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I don't like characters on stuff because I think it makes it look cheaper and I swore I would never dress my kid in it. I can tell you that I've had my fair share of dora shoes and blues clues t-shirts. Now we are on to Hannah Montana...its hard to get away from. :) I agree I can handle the show and the books, but I don't want it on my photo album.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I didnt ever but anything with cartoon characters until my DD got old enough to actually like certain things, but yeah i hate winnie the pooh stuff, and i got a lot of elmo, pooh, and dora things at my baby shower, i just said thank you then i returned it all and bought other things lol
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 11:58 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I used to be a big fan of Pooh when I was younger but not so much now. I buy my boys character things because they enjoy them and I don't mind. I personally prefer Eeyore if I have to pick a Pooh character:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I like Eeyore and Tigger but I dont like Pooh bear LOL.
    So Im kinda there.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I hated pooh, and swore that if any one close to me bought pooh they would not get to see my baby..jokingly of course, but my son wears huggies diapers and they have pooh all over them, that's what I get for hating pooh! Now that he is here it is not as bad! He loves the show My friends tigger and pooh too! Good Luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I don't like it because my mil does. lol Luckily everyone know our theme and stuck to it.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I'm not a fan of any of the Pooh characters...AT ALL!

Having said that, I think it would be very tacky to mention it on your invites.
    Anonymous