I had sex last night (not a can I get pg ?)

I had sex last night and I am only a week pp c-sec. I know stupid but I wanted some OK.

Anyway. When we were having sex I was fine and it didn't hurt at all. But now this morning I hurt in my incision really bad and I feel like I pulled every muscle I have in that area. Do you thinkI could have tore something or do you think Iam just sore. I did all the "work".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well im 39 wks pregnant and i had sex last night too and my poor stomach feels the same like everything was pulled in it!!! I cannot imagian how you feel having an incision take some pain killers and watch for infection and you might want to see a DR if the pain gets too bad!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You were suppose to wait 6 weeks, remember. Just take it easy and stay off your feet, it should be ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Why the hell did you do all the work??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Because that was the only way he would do it he didnt want to hurt me so he wanted me to be the one in control.

I know I'm suppose to wait and I told him this morning that we are wait a little while before we do it again.
    Anonymous

• You are probably just sore since you used muscles that were cut last week.

I agree with you, it was stupid.

Relax today and keep an eye on it. If there is tearing,etc you will know soon enough.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You're probably fine. Just wait a day or two and see if its still feeling unusually painful.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• God, you did all the work? One week pp from my c-section, I was still hobbling around and had to sleep in a sitting up position propped on pillows. That's just crazy. Just take it really easy, and don't do it again. Let your body heal.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• wow you did all the work can I just say congrats and what a woman...lol but maybe like everyone else said take it easy and watch for swelling and redness maybe some heat or cold compresses and a call to ur dr. wouldnt be a bad idea...oh and yeah I probably wouldnt do it again either but then again....lol hope everything turns out ok.
    mommyfor4

Answer by mommyfor4 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009