I feel bad for her.

My 12m old daughter is very upset about her new baby sister. And I dont blame her but it seems like every time she wants to ply I have to feed the baby. I try to play with her other times and read her stories and things but she doesnt want anything to do with me then. She will come when I have the baby and get mad and try to push her out of my lap. What do I do?

edgpag

Asked by edgpag at 11:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You really really need to set aside specific time for you. And you need to let her see that sometimes, you put her needs before baby's needs. She may be the oldest but she's still a little baby herself.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Set a mommy date up where you take her out, just the two of you.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I think that she has a little sibling rivery going on she only wants your attention when you are giving the baby attention try to set asside some time where someone can watch the baby and take her to the park or something fun for her tot do with just you
    HarleyMomma1

Answer by HarleyMomma1 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i agree set a mommy and dd date with just u 2.
    seasnakesc

Answer by seasnakesc at 7:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2009