What are the chances I'm pregnant

How soon after ovulation can you start to feel symptoms? With my first baby I didn't pay much attention to my body, because I was new at ttc. Now I know what to look for. I still have 5-7 days before my period is due (some months my cycle is 28 days and other months it's 30 days). Anyway, I'm not saying they're symptoms, but I'm not saying they aren't either. So let me tell you what I feel going on in my body. First off, my breasts are tender, not to the point they hurt when I put a bra on or anything, but sensitive. And it's the whole breast not just the nipple. Second, I notice I still have dishcharge. I should have ovulated somewhere between the 6th and the 8th. So that's atleast a week ago and usually within a couple days of ovulation my cm dries up dramatically. And third, maybe TMI, but I have this strange feeling around my vagina. Not really crampy, but more like tingly and warm. So what do you think?

meesa0210

Asked by meesa0210 at 11:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think you need to make an appointment.
    Anonymous

• I think there's a chance and I am praying that you are!!!!!! My first sign was somewhat sensitive breasts (same thing the whole breast not just the nipple) and lots of discharge so...I think it sounds promising! ***STICKY BABY DUST*** to you!!!
    JACKIE1636

Answer by JACKIE1636 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Could you have miscalculated your O? Sounds like fertile CM. My boobs get tender right before Oing.

Anonymous

• I would say yes, I could have miscalculated, but I've already had the cm last week. This time, there's not quite as much as when I O, but it's there when I wipe. And yesterday, I caught myself being extremely crabby with my daughter. Like I was PMSing. Every little thing she did got on my nerves.
    meesa0210

Answer by meesa0210 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Oh, and not only all of the above, I'm on day 22 of my 28-30 day cycle. And yes, I'm 100% positive on the day I started my period. I keep very close eye on that. I know it's possible, but unlikely that I'm ovulating that late. Besides, I always get crampy when I'm getting ready to ovulate, and I've already done that this month.
    meesa0210

Answer by meesa0210 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Well, I got my BFP yesterday......
    meesa0210

Answer by meesa0210 at 8:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009