Paid surveys?

I had asked a long time ago about online jobs and one of them were paid surveys. Well I finally started trying it. I signed up with Cash Crate, but I'm not sure how these paid surveys work. From my understanding I need to sign up with other things that cost money which I don't have. Can someone please explain it or suggest something else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• i'll explain it. it is a waste of time
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I started doing surveys but I never made squat and one survey led to another that led to another and they took forever to do and paid NOTHING.

Had to stop. I know many ladies get doing that ChaCha and love it.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I've made over $800 in five months. I have $140 survey(for an hour's time) on the 20th. I did a $25 survey yesterday(75 minutes). I pre-qualified for a $75 survey the other day. Just waiting to see if I get the call. Last time I got one of those they also sent a webcam because it was a video chat type survey.

If you're willing to put in a little time, and track down the GOOD survey sites you can too make good money!!

http://www.surveypolice.com/
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 12:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You should never pay anyone. You can sign-up for most sites on your own.

Then there's the money I've saved doing product tests...food, medications, cleaning products. All sent for free, then you fill out a follow-up survey about the product. Some of those pay as well. I made $25 for testing bodywashes last month. And $10 for my daughter trying a sore throat medication.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 12:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Hi, I do Cash Crate and it's not a survey site it is a GPT site or Get Paid To site. They pay you for signing up to other companies. You can do the 100% free offers and they never cost any money. Click on complete offers in the menu box. That will bring up a box with tabs. Choose cash offers, then it will say show offers by: click on arrow and choose 100% free then I sort them by ratings. Also take a look at the tutorial.

dyamondrose

www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 12:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• No you explained it quite well. You hav eto signup for offers using your credit card. If you don't, then you don't get paid and the person you signed up under doesn't get paid.
    If you want a FREE List of Legitimate paid survey sites, go to StuckAtHomeMom.com
    I have been on the evening news because I ONLY promote REAL work at home.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 4:15 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Answered at 12:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 by: jodi205 i'll explain it. it is a waste of time

This is the most accurate explanation.  TOTAL waste of time.  Only about .001% of the people working those survey sites make any money.

Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I do CashCrate and have never paid for anything. I've been paid twice for it. Make sure you're doing the 100% free offers. I never pay for anything.
    mom3cutieboyz

Answer by mom3cutieboyz at 7:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Girl, it's just not worth your time, trust me.  Check out www.stuffformoms.info.  I always suggest these ideas, because they are just so easy.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:47 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• In the last few weeks I have recieved two checks from opinion outpost. I have also gotten visa gift cards from lightspeed and I have a check coming from mindfield. I am one survey away from cashing out on HCD. You cannot get rich, but it is extra money for things that I like mainly Starbucks. I spend a couple of hours a day taking surveys while I am watching television.
    misswood24

Answer by misswood24 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2009