Are you sticking to your New Year Resolution? If you made one.

I promised my self, I would work out everynight, walk my dusty treadmill, I am but I am sooo exhausted. Now, I force my self to do it. It is going on 10 days when is the energy going to come in. I am eating healthier too. So far so good.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Good for you for sticking to it!  Perhaps evening isn't the right time for your body to workout.  A lot of people get a better workout in the mornings.  Are you getting enough sleep?  You're eating healthier, which is awesome, but are you eating enough?  Make sure you're getting enough healthy calories to get the energy you need, enough sleep, and try your workouts at different times during the day to find out what works best for you.  Keep up the good work and you'll get there.

treadmill

FreeHomeBiz

Answer by FreeHomeBiz at 6:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I said I was going to learn and better understand the constitution. I've at least read a little bit of it but I haven't done any actual studying yet.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My resolution is to lose weight and exercise on a regular basis. I'm going on 2 weeks and have already lost 4lbs.

I think I've heard that it takes about a month to really get into a new habit. It will get easier for you..hopefully sooner then later.
    luvnmy3kid

Answer by luvnmy3kid at 2:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• yep and i never have in the past. It was to lose weight , get fit and I've lost 6 lbs already. its very hard, though.;
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2009