I need BO help.

Ok so this will sound really gross but here goes. I have sweat B.O. in my crotch area. Not my vagina. Like kind of between my thighs. I am overweight so that's probably what causes it. I have tried FDS and it doesn't really help. I resorted to using regular deodorant which does work but I'm wondering how healthy that can be for my crotch!! Anyone have this prob. and any solutions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Health

• Try baby powder?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I tried shower to shower powder and baby powder. Didnt really help.
    Anonymous

• This is in no way meant to be rude and I'm sorry if it offends you. Have you tried losing any weight and exercising to help get rid of the problem? If your deodorant is working then I'd keep that up. I dont' think that they make any type of special deodorant besides FDS that would help you. Try wearing only cotton panties too.
    Anonymous

• It seems like i've always been trying to lose weight. I have had thick thighs forever tho. Even when I was skinny. Of course, that sounds like I'm just making excuses.
    Anonymous

• Call your doctore
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• No, it doesn't. I'm the same way :)
    Anonymous

• I would not reccomend continued use of deodorant this may severely irritate the skin. Sweating is the bodies natural defence against overheating and is a healthy method of ellimination of toxins hence the smell. This is nothing to be embarassed of. I think that exercize [controlled sweating] and a surplus of drinking water and fruit consumption Will help to feel better and lower body odor
    GINSMUM123

Answer by GINSMUM123 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I've also read that use of talcum based powders increase the risk of some cancers
    GINSMUM123

Answer by GINSMUM123 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2009