Negative Pregnancy Test Can I Still Be Pregnant?

im 19 yrs old i get my AF every 28-30 days my last period was between Dec 02,2008-Dec 04,2008. I still havnt gotten my period! im constantly tired, im more irritable, i feel fat, my breast are itchy, im queazy, im peeing every 45 mins, i feel pregnant...but ive taken 2 pregnancy test and got negative signs... could i be pregnant?

JaiLynn29

Asked by JaiLynn29 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• See the commonly asked questions section to the left....
    Anonymous

• yes
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• go get blood test
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 12:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You might be, but then again it might just be late, and believe it or not being stressed doesn't help any. If you are stressed and overwhelmed about something, you know worried of being late or thinking you are prego, then that causes your menstrual to delay. And the more you think about maybe being pregnant that causes you to think you are and you start feeling tired, irritable, itchy, fat and all the above. If you relax and get all that out of your head and just take it easy your period will come. That's what I've been told and hey it's worked for me! If you try it and you see it hasn't helped any then your best bet is to go to a clinic or dr. and have them do their tests. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• I got 7 negative pregnancy tests with my oldest before I got my positive.

I got a negative with my youngest at night and in the morning I got my positive.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• It's probably best just to make an appt. with your doctor to be sure. As a mama above me mentioned, stress could certainly delay a period. Especially if you think you're pregnant. I was late two whole weeks several years back and I had convinced myself that I was pregnant. I was even developed the symptoms. Turned out, I wasn't.
    MaryHatchet

Answer by MaryHatchet at 1:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• you may have just tested too early. The Hcg hormone needs to build up in yor blood enough to produce a +
    QueenTo4Kings

Answer by QueenTo4Kings at 8:31 PM on Dec. 26, 2009