HELP! Cycle dates very weird!

Hi there, I stopped the pill 4 months ago as my husband and I are trying to conceive. First cycle was 30 days, then next one 28 days, then 23 days, then 20 days!! What is wrong with me? Can I still hope to conceive, even when my cycle dates are so erratic? Thanks.

BernalGal

Asked by BernalGal at 12:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes, maybe stopping the pill messed up your cycle. It might take some time for it to get on a regular cycle. good luck and baby dust to you.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you are just ovulating at different times every cycle. My suggestion would be to have sex every other day from day 10 till day 20 or so. Maybe that way you will catch the egg! If you want to you can try OPK's or temping and charting to really pinpoint your ovulation. Good luck!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My cycles have never been regular except when on the pill. The only thing that saved me was charting. I even charted my temps when I wasn't TTC just so I'd know when my period was going to show up. Go to www.fertilityfriend.com, it's a great site, very informative. And it works.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:22 PM on Jan. 15, 2009