Gift?

What are you getting your significant other for Valentine's Day?

cheekycherub

Asked by cheekycherub at 1:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2012 in Holidays

• He has 2 video games on his list. Besides that I plan to also get him some new clothes and shoes.

Answer by gemgem at 1:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2012

• Nothing. We do not give each other gifts on Valentines day.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:05 PM on Jan. 24, 2012

• taking my sweetie to see the movie Man of Valor - William is an Army man so anything military related he loves. I'm also sending him some gourmet cupcakes instead of flowers to his job.

Outside of that I'm saving my money to get him a gift for our one year anniversary in March. We're going away for the weekend to celebrate and so I was thinking of doing something big then.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2012

• Since we never do anything for Valentine's Day, and we're getting over a lot of stuff in our relationship.. we've decided this year we're going to give each other a card, or just a letter of what we mean to each other. It sounds perfect. And needed too.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2012

• We don't exchange but I cook a nice meal for us. If I had to get him a gift it would be some sort of power tool or computer game.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2012

• *** I think the movie might be called Act of Valor and not Man or Valor*** leave it to me to muck up the title.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2012

• Nothing. A card only. I get the kids candies and a few small cute things.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2012

• Nothing. We're just going out to dinner, but not on Valentine's day.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 3:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2012

• Well, since we are both trying to save money - maybe I will buy tickets to an event and he can take me to dinner.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2012

• We usually just go out together for a nice dinner or a movie or something like that!! ♥♥♥
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 26, 2012