Does everyone else hate it when someone answers a question and is snotty about it and then clicks the anon. button? I mean come on. If you're gonna be that way then at least grow some balls and let people know its you.

GMR

Asked by GMR at 12:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This question is posted once a week...it's never going to change. Why does it really matter if they show their face or not? So you can go look at their page? I guess I don't understand why it's such a HUGE deal to a lot of people on here.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Yep, that chaps my ass.

Now what are you up to today? I think you ate something that made you a tad bit smart assish....I likey.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• just sittin here passin the time trying to piss people off I guess. I love a good arguement!!!
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• my husband says I'm confrontational. I think he just likes to use big words. ha ha
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Well shoot, what do you want to argue about?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• whiskey or beer?
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 1:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I think its funny that this has become such an issue that cafemom puts a little note rnext to the anonymous button that says please make sure your answer is relevant and respectful or something of that nature. I guess some people just can't read...
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• which do you prefer. or are you a wine sort of girl?
    GMR

• I think that the people who use the anon button wouldnt be so honest if there weren't that option.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 1:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• fgsfcol why not start q and a where both anonys and privates are banned then that way nonanons get your way pod and elsewhere anons are still anon.
    Anonymous