What will they be when they grown up?

What do you think or feel your child will be when they grow up? I think my DD will either be a Lawyer or an Actress.....she is only 15months but when I tell her No she likes to argue back in her baby talk and give me mean looks. Or when doesn't get her way WATCH out she is throwing her self down and screaming like someone cut her leg off....What do you think your kids will be??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ase eser

hahah good luck figuring ha one ou LOL

hin he always pus everyhing in his mouh. EVERYHING LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• what???? ^^^^^
    Anonymous

• ash said taste tester! haha

i have no idea what my DD will be, but she loves the camera so maybe a model?? lol
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 1:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• When my kids were 2 and 4 I made this goofy prediction.... seriously I was not serious at the time.... someone asked me this same question and I popped off that my oldest would probably be gay (because he was so affectionate and caring) and my youngest would have illegitimate children (because he was such a little pervert always trying to peek down women's shirts). A month ago I found out that my oldest (who is out of the house now) has been cruising the M4M section of craigslist and that my youngest is dating 3 girls at the same time...... oh holy help me lord! Careful with those predictions Mommies!
    Anonymous

• My 7 year old gilr wants to be a "baby doctor" and Im not so sure that one is goingto change...she has already discussed options for college and med school with me, and last week at her well check...she started giving her Doc the third degree on what she should know and do to assure she gets into med school...I better start making more deposits into that college fund. My Twins are only 9 months so I don't really know what they will be. I think my stepson will be gay and in the Theater....reguardless I just want them all to be happy!
    Anonymous

• We've agreed that our daughter will either be president or a movie star. Hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My oldest: an actress or a writer. She has a WILD imagination. She has an entire imaginary family and when she's playing with her dolls it is always extremely dramatic. I've run into her room before thinking she was hurt and she was just playing with her dolls.
    My middle: I don't know. Nothing too girly, but something really fun. Maybe she'll be the one to follow Daddy's farm dreams...
    My youngest: she'll be a stunt person. Once she started walking, she started climbing. Last night she climbed into her toy shopping cart and was dancing in it to make it move. It was like a little Jackass episode.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• my DD is 7mo & will proly do something with music. she will be ignoring everything, but a commercial comes on with a song & she is glued! like those freecreditreport.com commercials. she will also play w/ this toy piano we have & she can match our tune. she also sings at church & w/ the radio...not real words just sounds that are in key.

that or something that requires her to be stubborn...she is SO stubborn. and it'll prolly only get worse cause im uber stubborn. so maybe a politician haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My daughter who is 17 years old is planning on getting into the OB/GYN field...My son wants to be drafted into the pros for football....or go into the Air Force...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• It's hard to say, my daughter is 13 months old... I would say either a judge (likes to slam her fist down when she makes her baby statements... or something in the music industry... she loves music so much. But post again in another few years and I'll probably have a whole new set of answers.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2009