Does anyone else's wash machine "move" on spin cycle?

We just bought a new one and it actually turns into our dryer on spin cycle? Any advice on how to stop it?

deedee3849

Asked by deedee3849 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• You could be overloading it, or putting too much on one side so that the inside barrel-thing (I'm not sure what it's called lmao) gets off-balance. Try putting a uniform level of clothes in and not stuffing them down in there. If that doesn't fix it...you should call the manufacturer and get them to fix it :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Mine does that if it is too full or it gets off balance. Are you putting too much in it?
    Anonymous

• After the first couple of uses we did level it with a level and I've tried smaller loads....still does it. I guess I'll call the company. It does it every time we use it.
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• The "feet" should rotate, to screw up or down, so you can make it sit level, otherwise it will do that when it spins
    Anonymous