I am having some back pain post c-section as of 3 months ago. Does anyone have that also? Does is go away or this is it?Its slight uncomfortalbe type of pain at the site of epidural.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• After I had my twins (by C-section) I had back pain for about 5 months and also, my feet would go numb in the morning...so it would take a while to get out of bed (without falling over)...my Doc told me it was totally normal, and could take up to 2 years to feel totally normal again....but like I said it was only about 5 or 6 months.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 1:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I've had tons of back pain since my c-section. The epidural lost effect twice before I ended up getting a c-section, so I also have pain in my hips. I'm never comfortable unless I'm sleeping on my back these days.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• It could be permanent or it could be temporary..it is most likely from the epidural. My son is 5 months old and Im still having back pain..I also have back spasms (nerve damage)..I hope it gets better, but there is no way of knowing. I know a woman who had a epidural 10 years ago and still has pain associated with it.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 7:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2009