Blackhead removal?

I have really large pores and am prone to blackheads. any advice out there?

GMR

Asked by GMR at 1:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have had blackheads, pimples acne etc on and off for 25 years.
    I am using Arbonne products and love it. My pores are getting smaller and my skin looks healthy.
    There is no mineral oil in their products so the products aren't clogging my pores.
    I love the deep pore cleansing mask.
    I am so happy I signed up as a Consultant for just $29 to get the products 35% off.
    I have had friends and colleagues ask me about my skin and my hair and I am making sales without trying.

Check out http://try.myarbonne.com for more details.
    Arbonne policies are changing Feb 1st - new consultants who sign up after that date will pay more and will have monthly requirements to meet.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i have the exact same probem!I finally broke down and bought that clean and clear blackhead eraser, and its really helped me! ITs like $15, and i didnt want to spend it but i did and im amazed at how nice my skin feels after i use it. also try finding a clay masque. Get the one you have to leave on for 15 minutes so that it drys and sucks everything out, that will help to reduce the size fo your pores
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:15 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• 1 cleanse with ph bar (removes bacteria, leaves natural oils there. important to maintain that acid mantel.) it's a protective barrier 2 gentle scrub to remove dead cells at least once a week 3 soak a warm washcloth on area, repeat . this softens the skin and pores 4 wrap tissue over finger tips (I use a warm washcloth it tends to keep pores open longer)and rock gently back and forwards in opposite direction DON'T SQUEEZE and try an extractor (get at longs ,walgreens) 5 dab cotton dip with astringent i like witchazel and then cold water. if you use a clay mask do it before astringent. this works for me, and I do this for my friends . the more I do this it seems, the sebum is extracted with ease. my pores shrink right up. find your balance. note some people just have large pores. my husband runs and sweats never has black heads but he does have large pores. good luck to you
    Anonymous