miscarriage

I have had miscarriage in my 5th week and this is my first pregnancy Im 35 years i was soo excited and happy when i found i'm pregnant then after 5 weeks i lost the baby , can i genormal pregnancy again Im so scared and worry, the doctor told me im fine it is just unnormal pregnancy which the miscarriage happen is some one have the same thing i have pls let me know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am 30 and had that happen with my first pregnanct at 5 weeks in Feb. It was devistating, terrifying, and I kept feeling like I did something wrong.

I am now 10 weeks pregnant with my second pregnancy and things are going really well.

I wish you the very best.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 11:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I am so sorry for your loss. Yes you can get pregnant again. Most drs advise you to wait at least 3 months in order to let your body heal physically and emotionally.

We've had 2 miscarriages. After our first we got pregnant again 3 months later.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• First Iam sory for your loss. To answer the question tho' I had a normal pregnancy, miscarriage, two more normal pregnancies. So yes, you can have a perfectly normal pregnancy following miscarriage. I advise to have hormone levels tested. If you are lacking progesterone which is vital to pregnancy, you can get shots to keep the level up.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2008