Does your kitchen look like the office at work?

No matter how much I clear up this kitchen of mine there always seems to be alot of paper here and there. The mailbox is just a few feet away and that is where it starts I try to get rid of it as I go but then I see something that I would like to look at later and later never comes next thing you know I have a stack.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Definitely. Every horizontal surface and many vertical surfaces have stuff on them I also try to take care of mail as it comes in- pay bills, answer letters, file medical information, recycle junk mail, but it still piles up. My grocery shopping probably is the worse culprit. There are bags right now of stuff that I bought yesterday that I haven't found (actually not looked for) a place for yet.

Answer by Bmat at 2:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2009