Do you hate when a girl bends over and you can see her thong undie?

I don't mean to look but sometimes you are just minding your own business and things just come up. I once worked at a daycare and there were girls doing alot of bending I couldn't believe it. Anyway the manager got wind of it and made the girls cover up.

I like those things but I could never get used to them. As it is with my regular panties they give me wedgies I can imagine the thong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think its classless when they are not TRYING to cover up , but I have a hard time, even with a belt keeping my pants from doing that when I bend. I wear longer shirts to cover up most of the time. Or just try not to bend over lol. But most girls can find good-fitting pants and that shouldnt happen. Some of them do it for attention I think. Its negative attention though so I am not sure why they do...
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Whale tail!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i HATE when girls purposly pull the strings out of their pants to show it off! its called UNDERwear...it suppose to go UNDER your clothes...stupid skanks haha. its obvious they're trying to get the wrong attention. now if its an accident, that happens.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:41 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• lol they give me wedgies to i would be picking it out all day lol .but yeah its kinda nasty when you can see there thongs and i also hate when you can see peoples booty crack to lol
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Went to a horse show last month, a heavy set girl was running barrels...on her last barrel headed for the finish line... she was bent over running her horse hard...WOW!!! all you could see was a pink thong runnin up her crack...making faster time than her horse!!l LOL NASTY!
    dhoppe

Answer by dhoppe at 1:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• lol dhoppe.. nice story :) I really hate when girls do that to get attention. if your trying to cover it and it just slips out that's one thing but when your intentionally pulling the undies up to get attention, that's a little rediculous. Like lovin said.. I just wear longer shirts or try not to bend over as much.. or at least that's what I did before I quit wearing underwear.. wedgies just drive me too crazy! I'd rather go commando
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I hate that . . . so tacky.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Not very lady like but it happens, and when it does if that person is a lady she would cover it up! No one needs to see your business... LOL!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009