Organizational help

Organizational Help? I am a homeschooling mama...
DH bought me a few notebooks to keep hand written notes & records in of everyday and weekly activities, progress... I am more of a computer person, and I have been terrible at writing things down.. I am playing with some concepts of how I might want to record daily activities, schoolwork, home life, social, health etc... a school and home journal, schedule, progress report, and log (and more)etc.... I would like something that I could possibly share online with friends... Does anyone know what might help me out. I am really much more motivated by a computer based template or program vs paper... Something that would help me as a teacher, business woman and mother with an active family & social life...Also it has to be something to fit a broken shoestring budget. Any ideas are welcome.
Lots of Love, Yasmin

YasminBoheme

Asked by YasminBoheme at 1:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• I am a HUGE fan of Excel. You can have one worksheet with many tabs for your subjects.
    MeeShee

Answer by MeeShee at 3:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I too use Excel (like crazy) you can share documents and a lot more using the google calendar/gmail applications. You can have more than one calendar on the same page... one for school, one for family and other events, etc. You can give online access to anyone you choose and because it is online, you can access it from anywhere.
    sukinova

Answer by sukinova at 3:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2009