Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is that performance called that men like to be whipped, and pleasured in pain?

sms? or what is the name im thinking of?


Asked by americansugar80 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 22 (12,423 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • S&M

    Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

  • Ignorance! who in their right mind enjoys pain lol,Just joking,I don't know the name. I did'nt know the answer,but what does S&M stand for?

    Answer by Val504 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

  • Sadism and Masochism

    Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

  • or BDSM which encompasses A LOT of other stuff....Bondage, Domination(Discipline), Sado masochim, sumission and etc

    Answer by mamakirs at 2:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2009