How i got my 2 year old to eat !!!!

Vegetable with the letters in it ....!!!!!!!! we just had a great lunch by her finding the letters and telling me what they are .... HMMMM wish i would have thought of that years ago ..LOL Am going to stock up soup now ... Learning and eating how much better can it get ? Share your ideas .....

tweetyfan

Asked by tweetyfan at 1:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• I USE TO TELL MY KIDS STORIES THAT I MADE UP WHILE THEY WERE EATING. FIND SOMETHING THEY ARE INTERESTED IN AND GO WILD WITH THE IMAGINATION, MINE WOULD OPEN THEIR MOUTH AS A REFLEX THEY WERE SO MESMERIZED AT THE STORIES THEY DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THEY WERE EATING.

Answer by older at 3:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• We do that with Vegetarian Vegetable soup. We're not vegetarians but that's the one with letters. Alpha-Bits are also fun. Luckily, my 3 year old loves to eat, and loves, loves, loves his veggies.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:44 PM on Jan. 16, 2009