What do you do when you don't want anymore kids but you husband does?? I'm willing to comprimise, I want another baby just not for a couple more years..HELP, I don't want to hurt my husbands feelings..but I can't change mine.....

HappyWifeNmom

Asked by HappyWifeNmom at 1:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• i totally agree with answer no. 1... you have to talk it out with your hubby.

i kinda envy you though :( .. my hubby doesnt want anymore kids.. but i always wanted to have 2 :((.. it kinda bothers me. but if he doesnt change his mind in a few years (dont want another baby right aways, in a few years though), then i will still accept and respect his wish and still love him. we have one healthy and beautiful daughter. thats more luck than other couples have. so i will appreciate it, no matter what.

and your husband should respect your wish too.

good luck
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Compromise , talk it out , he'll have to wait , its your body not his that will be carrying and birthing the child .
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• It is ultimately your body and your choice. Case closed.Don't ever feel guilty about that. Please it is not 1973 anymore. Speak up to him. Good luck
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 15, 2009