Bottom Lip Quivers

My 6 month olds bottom lip quivers randomly when she isn't crying. Our house is heated to 71 degrees and she does not appear to be cold. She has always done this, but it seems like she has been doing it more recently. I think she is teething, too.

Do you know what this is? Cold? Teething? If not, is it anything to be worried about? Do your little ones do it, too?

MommyJanelle

Asked by MommyJanelle at 1:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you know she mite be cold do you let her role around in just a dipper or do you fully clouth her mine only does it when he is cold or the bath water is too cold
    mom_since08

Answer by mom_since08 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i know its a reflex when they are little not sure when they grow out of it though
    Mgirly84

Answer by Mgirly84 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My baby is 2 wks old and she does it, usually for no reason at all though. (probably the reflex PP mentioned).
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My son use to always do that when he was younger. He doesn't anymore and he's 13 months. I actually had one of my aunts friends tell me that my son isn't walking and his bottom lip quivers at 7 months because he rolled off of the bed.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 3:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2009