Pregnancy Cravings

What did you crave while you were pregnant. Was it with a boy or with a girl?

CaseyErin

Asked by CaseyErin at 2:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my first son i craved peanutbutter and jelly sandwhiches with milk
    this time around i always want taco bell or chocolate candy bars lol and im having a boy.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• jalapenos and it is a boy.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i craved nachos with both my kids... boy and girl, was bad cuz i lived right next to a Sheetz!
    Bellakat456

Answer by Bellakat456 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I craved milk with my first and this place called taco johns it was about 45 mins each way lol I ate there all the time....It was a girl...a very chunky baby girl.
    With this one I crave chocolate milk....and cold cut deli stly sandwiches with no deli in town.....not the kind that makes yummy sanwiches.
    halieghsmom

Answer by halieghsmom at 2:06 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• With my first I craved citrus and spicy Mexican food, and had a boy. With my second it was soup and pizza and fruit juce, I had a girl. With number three spicy food, hot wings, hot sauce the hotter the better, and strawberries, I had a boy. With this one raspberry sherbert and earlier spicy food. Still don't know what I'm having.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 2:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I wanted fruit with my first (boy) during the first trimester, and I had a major sweet tooth through the whole pregnancy. This one (girl) I wanted lemon or something sour (really sour, not the sweet sour you find a lot) during the first part, and now I don't really have cravings, I just can't eat anything too sweet.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:27 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Blue berry muffins it was a girl
    yngmomma21833

Answer by yngmomma21833 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Steak and cream cheese, and it's a boy. Also, anything with cheese on it.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 5:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009