Obama.

You know he is not a socialist
You know he is not a nazi
You know he is not a muslim
You know he is a citizen
You know there are no death panels
You know the economy crashed and burned under W
You know the government isn't any bigger than it was under W
You know there is no conspiracy to turn the US Communist

Yet you repeat these ridiculous lies anyway because you can't say the real reason you hate Obama

You can't stand a BLACK man in the WHITE House

FreeForAll

Asked by FreeForAll at 1:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• lol@tnmomofive...I can't hear you either, but I can read!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:51 AM on Jan. 26, 2012

• considers our Constitution to be a royal pita (his words, not mine)

what are you talking about? source?

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:15 AM on Jan. 26, 2012

• Obama has professionally studied and written about comparative economics, capitalism, and socialism for almost fifty years.

you have copies of kindergarten essays he wrote on Marx, or something?

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:17 AM on Jan. 26, 2012

• what "Muslim agenda" are you referring to, MM?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:18 AM on Jan. 26, 2012

• @autodidact.. .http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2012/01/22/is-president-obama-truly-a-socialist/

^^^^^"Obama has professionally studied and written about comparative economics, capitalism, and socialism for almost fifty years."

"what "Muslim agenda" are you referring to, MM?"

^^^^http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/06/-obama-tells-egyptian-foreign-minister-i-am-a-muslim-stealth-coup-on-the-white-house.html

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2012

• Not a huge Obama fan, but I realize that our country's problems cannot be blamed on him soley. Politics aside, I think it's wonderful that there is a black man in the White House. I think back on how hard black people had to struggle just to get an open seat on a bus, to where we are today, and it makes me very happy. No matter who the president is, (or what color) he's gonna be hated on. There probably are those who hate that we have a black president, though the fact that he was elected shows that it's not a large percentage:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2012

• So, if I am one of those people who vote straight party line (which I'm not) where does that fit in? I disagree with everything he has done short of give the order to kill Bin Laden. I don't like Nancy Pelosi either, am I sexist? How many times will we have this argument? His race has nothing to do with it, it's his policies.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 11:56 AM on Jan. 26, 2012

• Candi1024: So you are so blinded by your dislike for our President, that you see nothing wrong w/ the other "idiots" in Washington? They get no blame for this mess? Pullleeeezzeee!

I think Candi was sticking to the question which is about The pres. If you want an answer involving all the other idiots in congress, post one.
    How about all the idiots who put the idiots in office? Post one. But don't yell when the question was specific to one man and his color.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2012

• I'm not a hater and I am leaning towards giving Obama a chance to make good on his policies ....
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2012

• Stupid.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2012