ok not new at pregnancy but its been 5 yrs. maybe TMI

In the beggining of December i went to pee and when i wiped there was like a clear but gooey liquidy stuff on the toilet paper not sure why that happened and havent had it happen that i could remember could that be a sign of pregnancy. Also my period came 4 days early on the 21st but it was so light that i just needed a lightday pantyliner and that lasted one day the next day nothin then following day light i mean very light spotting then the following day a little bit more then after that nothin. And usaully my periods are regular one day then a little more the next couple of days. Could this possibly be a sign of pregnancy? just need a bit of advice going to doctor on tuesday. Please no bashing!!! And today i woke up with my breast a little sore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You very well could be. If it were me I would be getting a test... Good luck!
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 2:15 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• The easy answer would be to take a test.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• When I found out I was pregnant this time, I had a period on time and then very light bleeding that required a pantyliner for just one day a few weeks later. I thought I was just having my period early. My periods had been irregular anyway. But I think it was implantation bleeding because I got a positive test a weeks later. So I would say take a test. You might very well be! Good luck!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2009