Tampon question.

Does anyone else's tampons not fit as well now that they've had a baby? Mine doesn't seem to want to stay in anymore. Is it just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've stopped using them since having the kids because they didn't seem to go in right anymore.
    cheaperbydozen

Answer by cheaperbydozen at 2:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• you should maybe try a different size.

i cant wear tampons at all.. so i never had this problem :(

but thats the only thing i can think of, that you probably need a different size
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I can no longer use them since having children...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I never wore tampons. But then I tried and it did not fit right. But then after 12 and 1/2 years of not having children and losing a lot of weight, it fits. It is possible.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Maybe Kegal excercises would help. I had a c-section, so I dunno.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i have no problem getting them to stay in. Kegal exercises should help, like pp suggested. I would think that the absorbency is too low if it comes out. I don't know.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 2:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I can't wear them either... they just don't feel comfortable. Kegals don't help either, I do those all the time, lol!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• It depends for me. Sometimes they are really uncomfortable and other times I forget I have one in. I hate it. Before I had kids I never noticed them but now everyonce in a while I just want to scream.
    ilovemyboys2

Answer by ilovemyboys2 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• this is weird reading this. i have never heard of this happening before and i have had a few kids. i rarely get them slipping out but that is or thought cause i didn't put it in deep enough. so i change it out and then it works.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Is it like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    Anonymous