What's a good Drop Ship Company?

I'm finding tons of them online. I'm looking for one that's tried and true. I don't want to pay X amount a month and I'm looking for something that will let me sell through EBay... I'm a beginner so it's got to be something I can understand. Thanks!

**Please don't give me business ads. I have a business that I love! I'm just looking for a way to make some extra money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Try thedropshipqueen.com
    The site is in the process of being built, but there are FREE - Legitimate drop shippers there.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 3:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Duh! On second thought, I only have 3 there - sorry. Go to Works4Mom.com and create a log in, you can get a list there for free also. Sorry, really have to update that drop ship site.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 4:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2009