Most Embarrassing!

What is the most embarrassing thing that your child has ever done to you?

My 5 year old was at an OB appt. with me. While the doppler was on my belly, the baby kicked. The PA said the baby must like what I had for lunch. My daughter pipes up and says "Mommy ate a ham sandwich and drank a beer!" It was a rootbeer, but she failed to mention that part. I was 3 shades of red!!

How about you?

CaseyErin

Asked by CaseyErin at 2:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was at the laundromat with my 3 yr old niece and my sister. There was this really heavy woman by the washr I was using; like over 300 lbs....so my niece goes up to her all smiley and cute, looks up to her and says to her; "You are the fattest lady I ever saw!" I just looked at her and said quietly "Go find your mother!"
    12crazykids

Answer by 12crazykids at 2:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• When my daughter and I went to the gym about four months ago we went into the locker room before swimming. She saw this lady walking around nude and my daughter points and yells "Ewww...Yuck!" Let alone does this lady know that my daughter says that for everything. I have never ran out of someplace so fast in my life.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 2:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• when my son who was about 3 said the "F" you to me in front of his day care center. that was my ex husbands favorite word and saying to me. hence he is an ex.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• My son is too young to have done anything like that yet. but i took my boyfriends nephew to the store with me and there was a big woman in front of us and a beeper or something start to beep and he says "look out shes backing up".
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• lmfao babygs!!
    Anonymous

• okay, I know bowel movements are normal and all but this was kinda funny and embarrasing. I took my 3 month old son with me to the mall to go christmas shopping and everybody who passes by has to stop and say how cute he is. Well i was in one of the stores and it was very crouded and all of a sudden people just started to circle my carriage and coo at my baby. It was like a chain reaction. I was so annoyed because I had no personal space left. Then, I look down and my son is making the craziest pooping face! He was as red as an apple and he stunk so bad! He cleared the place out!
    PhlyLuvzOwain

Answer by PhlyLuvzOwain at 4:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2009